The Legisletter is produced weekly during the annual nine-week legislative session by the FSU Office of Governmental Relations. Its purpose is to inform FSU faculty, staff, students and supporters of legislative issues that impact the University. To view the final Legisletter of the 2016 Regular please click here. Past editions of the Legisletter are available on the Governmental Relations website, www.govrel.fsu.edu.
If you would like to be added to the list of email recipients of the Legisletter, please contact Toni Moore in the FSU Governmental Relations office at email@example.com or (850) 644-4453.
Interim Committee Meetings
- Monday, December 5 - Friday, December 9 (House of Representatives)
- Monday, December 12 - Friday, December 16 (Senate)
- Monday January 9 - Friday, January 13
- Monday, January 23 - Friday, January 27
- Monday, February 6 - Friday, February 10
- Monday, Februay 13 - Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20 - Friday, February 24
The Regular Session will convene on Tuesday, March 7. 2017.
Last day of the Regular Legislative Session is Friday, May 5th, 2017.
FSU Day at the Capitol is April 4, 2017